Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Blogger Burp

Sorry for the late start today, folks. It happens from time to time (yesterday, for example), but today was Blogger's fault!

I was up at 7am and was posting for later in the day (scheduled posts), but Blogger told me the "autosave" failed, then the picture would upload, but return an error whenever it was "finished." So I was going to add a note, informing you as to how I would come back in later and include the art, but then Blogger gave me an error as to how it could not publish my post. I got the message.

I tried to open Blogger in another window and it gave me an error message...

Needless to say, I was trying, but I was unable to do anything... So again, I'm just here to apologize for the late start. I think it's going to be kinda slow today, anyway; new comics arrive today, so everyone has their hands full with other things.

© C Harris Lynn, 2009

No comments: