Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Monday, August 24, 2009

Running It Down

I know it was a late-start today, but there really wasn't anything to report until the afternoon. Anyway, I am literally neck-deep in research for this Hallowe'en's unveiling - and it really will be something to see!

I realize my projects have been long delayed and few of them have actually materialized (on your end) yet, but with all of my personal issues the last couple-three years, as well as the fact that I (as always) have the absolute worst habit of underestimating projects and biting off more than I can chew, it's just been... really hard to get it all together and keep it together long enough for anything to come of it. However, I have been able to bring you at least a few new things every Halloween, and this year's darkest holiday will be no different!

Except for this: this year, I finally have a whole, whole lot to bring you! While the Vista box is still down and I have no idea if any of the data on it survived, I did manage to burn a lot of it to disc back in the spring (before the move). It isn't everything, but it's better than nothing; it was enough of a start that I was able to salvage quite a bit of what I'd been working on there. Even better, everything for the Atlantis campaign was being kept on this computer to begin with, so it just has to be formatted.

But this Halloween finally allows me to do what I've been wanting to do ever since I started this crazy site: bring you some truly incredible, completely original, material that will literally make you... just FLIP-OUT!

So, I'm busy and stuff.

© C Harris Lynn, 2009

No comments: