Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Friday, August 21, 2009

A Slap-Happy Saturday

Hey guys, I went without cigarettes for two solid days this week. Before you say stupid things like, "Good for you!" or "Sounds like a good time to quit," you should know that I've been smoking since I was about 13-14, so... that ain't gonna happen. I had a ride coming the other day, Thursday night, and Friday morning - and not one showed-up. So I fixed the bike as best I could and trucked it on up to the store my lonesome. It's about 14 miles, round-trip. Needless to say, I was pooped when I got home.

I know this is still technically Friday, but I doubt too many of you will see this before tomorrow and I have no idea what tomorrow will bring. The ride really wasn't bad at all - I actually enjoyed it - but, needless to say, I got sorer as the day wore on and my folks are supposed to be here for a visit around 3p, so I don't know how much you'll get from me.

Anyway, until later, and have a great weekend! Only a couple more left this summer!

© C Harris Lynn, 2009

No comments: