https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Monday, May 03, 2010

Waterlogged

Sorry guys. The Internet connection was drowned-out Saturday and is just - literally as of maybe 10 minutes ago - getting back online. I had 372+ spam e-mails on one account, alone! And because I recently switched e-mail programs, I had to manually set many of them to "Junk," so it's going to be a few while I get things together, but then we'll be back up and running.

For any concerned, no I didn't get flooded-out, but then, I live on a cliff. I don't know about the peasants beneath me, but most of the schools in the surrounding counties and areas are closed today, several are closed today and tomorrow, and at least one school is closed for the entire week!

© C Harris Lynn, 2010

No comments: