Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Friday, June 17, 2011

No Money, Mo' Problems

Sorry I haven't been around much lately, but I've had a ton of issues, both medical and household-based. For one thing, the internal wiring in my home is apparently not up to standards according to my phone company, and I've been living with a single phoneline this entire time. A new one was installed the other day, but it interferes with my DSL.

Storms in the area keep knocking-out the power and someone from the electric company is supposed to come out today to look at the connections. But, in my personal opinion, the problem is area-wide. To be honest, I don't much care about the rest of the area; I've fought to change things for everyone -- to make this a better place to live for all of us who are impoverished and disenfranchised -- but I found little to no support; I just want my situation to improve and I'll... pray for the rest of them.

The lights are flickering and going out on occasion here, so forgive me for flooding if I do and enjoy. Thanks a ton!

© C Harris Lynn, 2011

No comments: