Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Friday, July 01, 2011

New Stuff

So it's a holiday weekend and all, but I've actually been busy behind-the-scenes here and elsewhere. I'm finally getting around to making the site and blogs more robust in their features and so forth, which basically means meeting other bloggers and webmasters and culling cool links.

I lost a wealth of bookmarks when the last PC died, but I'm hoping to retrieve them once I have the HD slaved or the data transferred. However, I "rediscovered" a slew of old bookmarks as part of an add-on I'd thought defunct that had saved my records. So I've been going through, organizing and sharing them.

You'll find several new Links along the sideboard, as well as some neat goodies I hope to have available by the start of next week. I may drink a few oat sodas this weekend and light a firecracker or two, but I'll be steadily working in the interim because these times are about the only ones where I know for certain that orders will be low.

© C Harris Lynn, 2011

No comments: