Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Wasp's Sting

A wasp stung me on my index finger the other day and my hand swelled like a rubber glove filled with water. It seriously looked like I had Mickey frigging Mouse's left hand (it's approximately as white). Anyway, I took a Benadryl and passed out but the swelling didn't abate until sometime yesterday afternoon and then only slightly.

Wasps have infiltrated the entire front portion of my house surrounding my door and have persisted despite spraying. The only logical thing to do is set the house on fire and move... well, not in that order, I suppose. I really haven't thought this through. But I have to do something, and I'm sure y'all aren't that interested, but I thought I should explain.

© C Harris Lynn, 2011

No comments: