Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Catching-Up

So I took some time off for At-Home Con - which was a rousing success, by any measure, though very little actual gaming got done - then I got sick, and I haven't really gotten caught-up as of yet. That's why many of the press releases you are seeing are a couple weeks old. However, I'm getting them out to you as soon as I can, while still reviewing horror flicks.

There's about to be a slew of horror movie reviews because I got so far behind, but I'm not 100% we'll make it to 31 this year. I had a real good start on it this year, too... I just dropped the ball midway through. It happens and I'm not going to beat myself up over it, however I'm still watching movies and will be reviewing them for your infotainment, so kick back, sip on some Jack, and relax, Paddywacks! We'll get it all back together soon enough.

© C Harris Lynn, 2011

No comments: