Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Changes

You may have noticed we're not posting as often as we used to. There simply wasn't enough content to post. I used to get several press releases each week, but now I only get a handful. I still post most of those, but there would be several days between posts if that's all I did. Like I say, I am also pursuing some other things in my life that forced me to pull back on the blogs some. There will still be busy days and fevered runs, just not as often as there used to be.

But The Rundown isn't going anywhere, just slowing down a bit. We are always looking for guest bloggers and other blogs with which to trade links and banners. I am also spending more time working on the website, so be sure to check that out whenever you can.

© C Harris Lynn, 2012

No comments: