Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Monday, October 07, 2024

Updating Posts and Maintenance

It's been five years since I even looked at Blogger, so it's going to be some time now while I go through and clean-up. This means RSS feeds are likely to be jammed, old posts are going to rise to the top as I try to organize old content, and so on. I meant to post this warning earlier, but got caught-up in the holiday fervor and forgot

Actually, to those ends, I rescheduled some content because I really am doing a lot of updating, and needed you to know that; it's not on your end. They didn't have as many features nor were they organized the same way even five years ago, much less 10 and 15. And we've definitely been here that long! I still have to go through old photos, too, and there are several thousand of those, so pictures will be disappearing, along with old posts, links, et.al.

To make things even more confusing, a lot of the content I cover and will be covering henceforth is also pretty old (maybe not 20-years' old, but close). Because I've lost a lot of e-mails and insider access to comics stuff, I'm covering TTRPG until I get some things resituated; I've always covered RPG, just not always here. I'm also going to review some of the stuff I'm consuming, and I'm several years behind on everything. NOTE: You need both Angel and Buffy the Vampire Slayer RPG to play the game, although Army of Darkness, WitchCraft, et.al., are supplementary.

As ever, I apologize, and am eagerly working to bring things somewhat up-to-date. Just because a company sponsors us or we like a product they produce, promote, or sell, does not mean they are in any way affiliated with us or The Weirding, et.al. All links open in their own windows and the labels system was a mess five years ago.

In the meantime, catch-up on some GM Philosophy, follow along with a solo game, and look forward to new product I'm releasing for the Cinematic Unisystem (Angel/Buffy the Vampire Slayer RPG from Eden), Chill (Mayfair, 2nd-Ed.), Dark Conspiracy (GDW, 1st-Ed.), and even D&D! I'll also be releasing my own product and teasing that along the way.

* Also, I clearly stole Denis' masthead. (Just for this post... so far. I haven't spoken to Denis in years and wish him and his family well!)

© The Weirding, 2024

No comments: