https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Thursday, October 02, 2008

25 Minutes of Watchmen

Director, Zack Snyder, hosted an event for a select group of reporters and reviewers (uh, no, The Rundown was not in attendance) at which he previewed 25 minutes of the upcoming Watchmen movie footage. And it apparently blew everyone away.

I came across this breathless fanboy's recollections of what he witnessed through a fantastic website I refuse to reveal, as it is a great source of information for me (and thus, indirectly, you). I really enjoyed reading about it and have to admit, while I remain resolute in my insistence that The Dark Knight Returns was the better of the two masterpieces released in 1986, this very post got me excited. While Alan Moore wants nothing to do with Hollow-wood in general, I really hope he gets a chance to check this out; if this review is any indication of Snyder's quality work on the project, then Moore should at least give credit where it is due. To be honest, I have yet to sit down and watch all of 300, but it is still playing on HBO, so I've got plenty of chances.

No, this review does not contain any of the 25 minutes of footage, though it does have copious links to audio from Snyder.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: