Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Today's TV

I'm stuck on USA for the Monk marathon, but I went on flipping around the channels just to see what's on, and saw that History is showing a UFO marathon. I've seen all those, so I'm still watching USA.

I also noticed that CW is rerunning the season finale of Smallville and Supernatural tonight. If you missed them, here's your chance! Both were absolutely brilliant. That was one of the best nights of TV I've seen in a while! The Supernatural episode is the first of the two-parter finale which I talked about in the entry linked above. Both of these shows are just some of the best TV on TV. And you can catch Smallville reruns Tue.-Fri. on ABC Family.

And, of course, Hex returns next Saturday! Robin Hood moves to Sunday, but Hex is on Saturday. Eureka returns June 25th, which is not a Saturday, which is when Hex is on (Saturdays).

So, aliens, aliens, and demons. And one mentally-ill detective.

No comments: