https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Miller's Wolvie Model

I recently discussed Frank Miller and Chris Claremont's famous Wolverine limited series (which I have, both the comics and the TPB - just, you know, bragging) from 1982 and we've talked about the ElfQuest figurines coming from Dark Horse Direct - which I honestly really want, but don't think I'm going to be able to afford, especially with the move.

Now, Marvel is bring us the Wolverine figurine, based on the cover from the 4th issue in that series. They have two editions, both limited: the regular, 2500 run and the limited to 500 pieces Variant Edition, with Miller's coloring (shown here). The Wolverine statue is from Diamond Select and sculpted by Gabriel Marquez. I'm not sure when you can expect them.


No comments: