Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Coming Up


Sorry things have been sparse today. There is a little news here and there, but there have been intermittent thundershowers in the vicinity all day long. Not that it rained much - it stormed pretty hard for all of about 60 seconds this afternoon and nothing since - but there was a lot of lightning for a couple of hours.

Now tomorrow is the day we get a lot of our announcements, but I have to go into town to pay bills and do my “big” shopping (it’s literally about half the cost of shopping anywhere way out here, so once a month or so, I go “to town” and stock-up on everything, then shop only when I have to around home) and then I have a doctor’s appointment later that afternoon, so I don’t know how much you’ll actually see tomorrow.

Needless to say, it may be a busy weekend even though weekends are usually deader than a doornail as far as hits go. That being the case, I will try to stretch it out through the first of the week. I am expecting my shipment of unknown comics sometime next week too, so there will be new reviews as well.

Anyway, get some sleep cuz tomorrow’s Friday! And you know you party.


No comments: