https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Saturday, September 29, 2007

09-29-07

Hey guys, just wanted to drop by and let you know I have several press releases I collected throughout the week and didn't get out to you. I told you I wasn't sleeping earlier in the week, then I got some OTC sleep medicine and it helped a little bit, but I still haven't gotten a really good night's sleep yet. But that isn't the problem.

I finally - after four damn years! - got to the pain clinic about the middle of the week. Every doctor I've been to said they were going to send me there ever since my neck started hurting, but every last one of them kept coming up with excuses not to or simply would not do it. Now, after 4 years, 2 EMGs, 2 MRIs, a series of X-rays, and 2 months of physical therapy, I finally made it to the pain clinic. They prescribed me some fairly strong painkillers and a muscle relaxer and they make my head swim when I'm at the computer for much longer than, say, 5-10 minutes. That's why the past few days haven't been that busy.

I also said last week that I felt like I was more productive when I intentionally took off at least one whole day a week, and that used to be Saturday. I was trying to get back on that schedule, but since I haven't been working at my usual breakneck pace this week, I may get a few things out later this afternoon, depending on how I feel.

Everything should be back to normal in a few days, once I get used to this medication. In the meantime, I am still working on getting The Weirding back up and going and having to divide my time between here and there and all the other blogs, as well, so I can't really promise much of anything. Still, you know I'm never far away, so keep those comments and e-mails coming!

No comments: