Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Monday, October 29, 2007

Can't Win for Losing

This one, you’ll simply love:

So I have like 5 computers here, none of which work. They all turn on, mind you, but there’s something wrong with each and every one of them. So last night, I decided that I was going to put the good parts together and see what I could do.

Well, one of them worked great except that the hard drive was having issues, so I figured - since it was a much better model and my computer is literally falling out of the shell, I’d just swap-out HDs. It didn’t work for no reason, so I put my HD back into my computer and now, whenever I try to start it up, it just beeps!

So I’m back on the old 98 box for now, without any passwords, without the website... just nothing!

I absolutely have to find out what in the hell is wrong with my old computer. It may take me all day, but I have a few things to get to you, regardless.

No comments: