Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Saturday, October 27, 2007

One Mess at a Time

Okay, so I spent an inordinate amount of time actually cleaning the house, as opposed to doing anything online. But I guess that is keeping in-line with my one day off schedule I have been discussing as late. I mean after all, I don't care who you are, you really do have to have at least one day here and there to take care of personal business and I just got on a bit of a tear today and did it.

Technically, I didn't get anywhere near as much done as I had hoped, but it was better than the nothing I have not been doing for the past several months. This is important, since I have an inspection coming up in a few weeks. Just like The Weirding, if I can just do one or two things every day, no matter how small or insignificant they may seem at the time, within weeks, I have accomplished most of the stuff that was intimidating me into never getting started in the first place. With all of the niggling, little things out of my way, I am able to tackle the larger problems.

I still can't walk a straight line without banging into things, but it's a start. And if I can just keep up with it like so, then maybe by Halloween, I'll have the stuff up that I was hoping to!

Not to mention a decent-looking house and home-office!

No comments: