https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Sunday, October 07, 2007

The Frisky Dingo Interview Returns!

FINALLY! The Frisky Dingo interview (with 70-30's Matt Thompson, co-creator of the series, as well as Sealab 2021) is back up... I hope.

I worked on it all night Saturday and while everything looked fine on this end, when I uploaded it, all the URLs for the pictures got hosed. Don't ask me how or why - I've tried all day to figure it out. I reset everything on this end and it still did it when I uploaded them. So I went in and manually fixed all the links and everything looks okay now... but I'm just guessing.

Like I said over to The Wording, it's like the car thing: it works fine one second, then it won't start for shit, then it cranks right up... and, just like the car, I tore these pages apart, hard-coded the problem areas, double-checked all the settings, and it still wouldn't act right once it hit the server!

At any rate, the interview is back up and I have to say, it's a pretty fun read, so if you haven't seen it yet, make sure to make it an Action Item on your To-Do List.

No comments: