Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Re-Writing Weird Ink

I know I have been saying I was taking Saturdays off but, as with any self-run business, exceptions must be made, and this is one of those days.

What I decided to do last night was actually sit down and create my own Blogger template for Weird Ink, since I could not get the one I was working with to work right no matter how much I tried. Obviously, it's turned out to be a lot more work than I had bartered on, but I am getting something done.

It's very barebones and nothing like what I'm going for, but if you are interested in seeing what I've done so far (and I'll be working on it all day, with the few moments I take out of my free time to do an interview you will not want to miss [and hopefully get to tweaking some of the other new content on the way for this holiday]).

Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

No comments: