https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Today

Sorry things have been so sparse here lately. With the holiday coming up this week (yes, this week - I didn't realize that, either!), things got hectic. I knew T-Day was upon us, I just didn't realize it was really upon us!

Plus, I haven't been eating well and I have been smoking too much and it finally caught-up with me. I felt just awful yesterday and didn't do anything. Still not feeling 100% today, but I'm drinking some coffee and working on it.

It took quite a while for something like 350 spam e-mails to download - and this was just from not checking it for 2 days! I would say it's getting ridiculous, but that would imply that it wasn't already.

I hope Blogger is working fine today, it's been incredibly slow so far this morning, but really everything has, so I don't know where the blame lays. I still haven't figured out how we went up in Google PR and then plummeted... in the course of like a week. I mean, once Google upped our PR, I assumed the new PRs had been... you know, updated; I did not expect it to go up and then down and it seems a little incredulous that we slipped so far after having maintained a steady rating for nearly a year now... ah well, win some, lose some, I suppose.

No comments: