https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Google Sucks, All the Way Around...

Well, the wonderful Rundown slipped an entire 3 notches on the Google PR system this go-round. How, I could not say - couldn't even begin to venture a guess - but slip, we did. It's especially disconcerting since hits are up something like 300%+ from this time last year (when we first started)... so, somehow, we're getting more visitors, but we're not quite as popular as when we first began...

This clinches it, though: The Rundown is definitely moving to The Weirding domain (which also fell a whole 3 points to 0).

Now, I'm not concerned with what Google feels the popularity of the site is but, to be fair, the lower our PR is, the fewer sponsor offers we receive, which means I have to spend my time elsewhere, which results in fewer posts for you to read. Kind of a no-win situation for everyone. That being said, I have been spending more time on the site these last weeks, and have a lot more coming on that front, so there is a silver-lining of sorts, I suppose.

I am going to go ahead and get some more news out to you today, then I am setting about straightening-up around here so as to move this coming week.

Just make sure to update your links and bookmarks. I won't give you the new domain yet because I want to make sure everything goes through right before I start sending you to the wrong URL.

But rest assured, there is absolutely no reason for me to maintain this BlogSpot URL... aside from the fact that Blogger is still having problems uploading via FTP...

No comments: