https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Funky Times

I have no idea what is going on...

Before I left the house, Blogger was having troubles FTPing - yet again - so I went on and left it running and came to the library, in hopes of using their faster connection to rid the blog of those PPP badges and do some work on the tags. But I can't access much of anything on Blogger from up here! I had to work all the way around to get here because it won't let me post. I don't know if it's a Blogger issue, an IE issue (they don't have a real browser installed on these computers), or has to do with the security settings here at the library, but I literally spent 50 minutes trying just to see my damn blogs!

This is so freaking crazy and it's driving me insane. I am going to have to bite the bullet and buy a new computer, and then figure out some way to get broadband... of course, I can't afford any of this anymore - hell, I couldn't afford it before, or I would already have it - so I really don't know what I'm going to do...

Anyone need a houseboy? I'm fairly clean, don't eat much, and I'm considered moderately attractive in some cultures...

No comments: