https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Still Not Sleeping

Sorry guys, it was yet another sleepless night. I am not sure if it's the medication or just a Thing, but I am too sleepy to work right this moment and have a headache right behind both eyes... in, my... head.

Ahem.

Anyway, I'll definitely be blogging today, it will just be later this afternoon/tonight.

One of the things I am eager to get to you is an advanced preview of Image Comics' new Perhapanauts! I tried to get it out to you earlier, but was having problems figuring out some things and also had the inspection to get through and it kind of got lost in the shuffle. So I'll get that to you later on, as well as whatever else comes up.

For now, though, I am going back to bed. Most likely, I will just toss and turn and hate wide-awakedness, but maybe I'll get a few winks in and be refreshed and ready to rumble when I get back over here!

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"the medication or just a Thing"? Do you mean to imply that the ever-lovin', blue-eyed Ben Grimm is pestering you while you try to sleep? That would be awful. But at least it's not The Man-Thing.

Manodogs said...

Ha! "It's slobberin' time!"