https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Agenda

Hey guys. Not sure what today will bring, but since it's a Sunday and I already know there won't be as many hits as usual, I am going to try and get at least one of these advance reviews out to you.

Like I said last night, Transformers is playing on Cinemax and I watched it last night and again today (well, it's on right now and I'm not actively watching it, but it's playing), and it has me itching to play Battletech, so I'm pulling out the books and flipping through them just to scratch said itch. I can't play because there's no one to play with, but I can at least look it over a bit.

One of these crackheads stole my umbrella, so I'm kinda stuck here. It may or may not rain today, but it poured last night and I couldn't do anything. This is the worst place in the world to live.

Anyway, I'll throw a few more PRs your way and most likely get to at least one of the advance reviews later this afternoon. Tomorrow, I have some errands to run which will definitely take several hours, but this week should be back to normal.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: