https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Lazy Sunday?

Not for me. I meant to get more of this stuff out to you yesterday and I should have scheduled more of it to post throughout the day, but it was just too pretty to spend it all inside! Not to mention the neighbors partied (hard) and while they didn't bother me, it certainly distracted me from working. While I'd no intention of joining them, it's hard to sit still and focus when all you hear is others having fun.

So I spent most of the day with friends, just sitting outside, talking. It was warm, but breezy, and really nice, and I enjoyed myself. I needed the time away, honestly.

So today, I am going to get to the rest of the press releases, as well as some of the things I've been wanting to say for a while, and a few things that have come up along the way. I did get through most of the new CBG last night and that always brings up a few points to discuss - unfortunately, with everything else that's been going on lately, I haven't had much chance to actually make those posts. So I'll try to get to them today, as well.

Last, but far from least, is the last advance review on my plate (immediately - hopefully there will be more this month, plus I have an advance book review for Weird Ink which should arrive Tuesday), but since I also have to get to the other blogs at some point and it's supposed to rain today, I don't know if I'll have time (or feel like getting to it). As usual, we'll see how things go.

So, Nerd-Up! And let's get going.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: