https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Morning

What up, Nerds!?

Nothing much here today. I have a few PRs to get your way, then a couple-few discussion pieces (particularly on the industry), an update on the website and Internet situation, and just some fun things. We'll get to it all shortly.

I just wanted to say good morning and hope everyone is doing well. I've been having some real issues with two of what used to be our better sponsors lately, so I'm in dire fear of bouncing like two checks - meaning a whole $30 worth of groceries and cigarettes could feasibly end-up costing me $83 by Monday!!! And, honestly, if it does, I'm basically royally screwed. And since I am on dial-up, it means I have to logoff to use the phone, so it's a real hassle.

I did not get to the all-day thing over to The OddBlog (obviously) because Colorado is like 3-4 hours behind me, so it continued to develop as the day wore-on and I was waiting for the big, "More tomorrow" or whatever article that never came. You know how that goes: had I busted-out and written a post that took 2-3 hours and was cross-linked and all of that, I would have hit "Publish," turned right back around, and the story would have completely changed. So I kinda lost the day to that, but that's the way it goes sometimes.

Oh yeah, and so long as things stay slow, I can get to that advance review this afternoon!

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: