Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Timing

I know it's late and all, but I was gone all day. Luckily, today was the last day I have to be gone like that until next month. Further, I learned that my family is going to be working for the holidays, so I will be around Christmas. Not in a depressing, bad way - I will spend some of it with friends - but in a good, "we can spend it together" way!

Plus I am sick. It sounds like basically everyone is - both around here and online! - maybe it's the Superflu. I am congested bad and I can't quit smoking, so I doubt it's going away anytime soon. Plus, I am so far behind thanks to all these doctors appointments and such that there's just no way I can take a break to get better right now.

Anyhow, I will get a few more things out to you and get caught-up somewhat tonight. Then we'll be back on our regular schedule tomorrow - and hopefully throughout the rest of the month!

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: