https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Time Away

I apologize for this week, guys. This blog, all of the blogs, have been my #1 priority for several years now, and I've let a lot of things go in order to maintain them, including my health. This week has been a weird one, weather-wise, as it's remained overcast and should have stormed several days (though it did not). As regular readers know, this kind of weather bothers my neck, which - although I had surgery earlier this year - still bothers me. In response, I've had to take more of my medicine than usual, and it knocks me out.

I've also had some bad congestion. The doctor prescribed me some sinus/allergy medicine, which also knocks me out, but I think the weather made it worse this week. It was 88° last Thursday or Friday, and didn't get above 65° the entire weekend. I rode the bike about 10 miles in the "cold," and though it really wasn't that cold, once you get to sweating... it's cold. I may have aggravated the whole congestion thing, and/or gotten a cold.

Anyway, I'm congested and my neck hurts, and I have put-off doing a laundry list of things around the house, as well as here, and I had to force myself to literally just relax, take my medicine, and sleep for a few days. Truthfully, I am not feeling much better, but I am back to work.

© C Harris Lynn, 2010

No comments: