https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Wut Up, Sukkas?

Hey guys, we're taking a little break this month but will return on August 1st with more riffing on B-movies. I have some posts scheduled along the way, but we'd planned this break several months back so we can take advantage of the weather and have some time to ourselves.

We apologize for missing the First Annual Drinkfest. The stormy weather kept slowing the internet and knocking the electricity out, and I caught a bad cold the very morning of the 4th and lost my voice. So, even if the weather hadn't been bad, there's no way I could have done the show. We'll try to do it next year.

In fact, we've had to scrap almost all the recordings from the last two months due to technical issues, mostly having to do with my poor connection. As I typed this, my Roku froze. This has been a recurring issue for months now and I think it has to do with kids being out of school (basically, system overload).

So, we're taking it easy. I'm going to schedule a few posts to carry you through the next couple of weeks, then we'll be back to posting and recording more regularly. Have a great summer!

© The Weirding, 2015

No comments: