https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Paris' Aunt on Greta Van Susteren

Paris' aunt was on Greta van Susteren last night and I made this little post, but was too sleepy to complete it. Still, I'm glad I did because I'd all but forgotten it until I checked the posts today and I think it's pretty important:

So, if Paris really knew her license was suspended and was so into flaunting the law, there's no way she could have missed the paparazzi following her, was there? No one's brought that up, and to be honest, it even slipped my mind! But like Paris' aunt said, the girl can't go anywhere in town without "60 cars" following her.

But, with that in mind, I don't recall any pictures of Paris' run-in with the law, so if these paparazzi were following her the night she was stopped (and I'm generally inclined to believe they probably were), we would have seen those pics by now. Of course, I'm on dial-up and anything takes like 4 years to download over here, so I don't comb the web, looking for these things; if such pictures do exist, I may just not have seen them. I find that hard to believe, given the extensive media coverage surrounding this event; they would definitely have shown the pics of her talking to the cops over and over, ad nauseam by now, and I haven't seen them.

So, to whatever extent, Paris Hilton's aunt did a damned good job of obfuscating the situation, if nothing else. She certainly had a very "plausible" explanation for everything that we judgmental prigs have misinterpreted - such as how they were delayed on the way to court due to a blocked private entrance while trying to avoid the media throng at the public entrance.

I mean, she made some good points, and we're pretty sure some pictures of Paris in jail have been suppressed (though it remains unconfirmed), so there may very well be some pictures of Paris' run-ins with the law that we just haven't seen yet, but I have a feeling we'd have seen them by now. I mean, anyone with those images would be savvy enough to realize the market value for them topped-out a while back.


No comments: