https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Today's Agenda

Okay, guys. Sorry about yesterday. I did get a (very) few things done behind the scenes and started like 5 drafts, but I had some unexpected (though not at all unwelcome) company stop by in the mid-afternoon and I just never got into the swing of things after she left. Even though I did not actually work that much yesterday, I consider it very productive - everyone needs a day off now and again and I put mine to pretty good use. I had a few beers, watched Monk and Psych, and finally got a decent night's sleep... although I could have slept for another 2-3 hours with no problem.

I am going to get into it today. I know we missed a banner Britney day yesterday, but if I had been tracking it, I would have waited until last night or today to write my piece on it - there was "breaking Britney news" literally every five minutes yesterday! And almost none of it was really "news." I had started a whole philosophical-type rant - a kind of psychological profiling of sorts (you know how I do) - before this, so I am going to work it all together. It actually dovetails nicely and reinforces much of what I'd intended to say, anyway.

Then there are the press releases. After that, if everything goes well, I will finally get to some of these advance reviews. It's so cool to be given the opportunity to check out upcoming comics before they are released and I would be a real knob if I didn't go ahead and do exactly that. So, today should be a pretty good day.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: