Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Friday, March 20, 2009

Joe Quesada Talks Daredevil

Daredevil - My Cup o Joe, Week 11Ol' Joey Q is back at the helm this week, after an extended absence from his own weekly reports, and he's talking Daredevil. He is going to be answering questions readers submitted, as well as talking about the series and character, in general. What is the future of the series? Will it have a new writer? Plus, a sneak-peek at the cover of Daredevil #500. All in this week's My Cup o' Joe.

Seeing the new Ultimatum 3 promo (isn't that picture just freaking awesome!? Check out Spidey's hand on his face! Beautiful!), I guess we can deduce what becomes of the man without fear in the Ultimates Universe, so I'm guessing Joe Quesada will be talking about the real DD.

As a subscriber, I'm torn: comic books literally just cost too much these days. I really don't care for the better image quality, yaddayadda; I was perfectly happy with the colored-toner days of 75¢-$1.00 magazines. I could stand it if Daredevil ceased, though I love the character. Further, I'm absolutely thrilled to hear a new writer may be joining the staff. Brubaker's work was fresh and fun for a minute there, but it's been mundane and mediocre this past year; some new blood may be just what Daredevil needs to get back into the swing of things.

© C Harris Lynn, 2009

No comments: