https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Monday, February 21, 2011

From the Vaults: Jeff Bridges on Tron Sequel, 2008

Here is what's cool about checking-out our archives: I was doing something completely unrelated when I came across this post on Jeff Bridges, talking about how excited he was for the Tron sequel that came out this year. Of course, we all know how that turned out, which makes the post all the much better a read.

I already know the problem is the tagging and Blogger's ironically bad search capabilities, and I've done a lot in this regard. I admit I've been lax about maintaining the whole thing, but it's an extremely large and daunting project, so please forgive me. I am trying to develop a system incorporating the new Pages function, but it is slow-going because it is not as high a priority as other projects on my table.

For example, I updated the Entertainment page over the weekend. Which is a great example: Though I screwed it up; you can see where the title is supposed to be before the text block... I am going to fix it, but it isn't that big a deal, so who knows when I'll get to it, meaning I'm likely to forget it then come across it weeks, even months, later and ... well honestly, probably do nothing. BUt I'll make a NOTE of it, which I will quickly lose... You get the idea.

Anyway, however you do it, I promise there's some crazy shit in here -- I come across it all the time -- so do yourselves a favor and poke around.

© C Harris Lynn, 2011

No comments: